Are you dynamic, passionate, and willing to get involved in an inventive company where team-spirit, expertise and active collaboration are key values? Then HGH USA is the right place for you!
HGH USA is currently looking for a Logistics Engineer to join the team. This individual will be responsible to achieve the highest possible efficiency in distribution by timely and accurately planning, organizing and streamlining shipments inbound and outbound. You will analyze and improve processes to provide better service to our customers, improve quality levels, and increase the profitability of our production process.
- Complete daily operational tasks to meet and exceed customers’ expectations in compliance with all relevant regulations and company targets
- Gather and interpret data into a format that can be analyzed by the Operations Department to highlight shortages, integrals, inventory management and determine schedule risks
- Review purchase orders and shipping documents to ensure accuracy
- Approve and verify all vendors/suppliers for Company use
- Day-to-day interactions with contracted vendors/suppliers and analyze their performance for improvement
- Stay informed of project changes resulting in schedule adjustments
- Reduce cost of production by improving lead times, reducing stagnation, and meeting schedule needs
- Act as a liaison between internal customers to ensure external customer needs are met
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or similar is desirable
- Military experience as a logistician, “Loggie,” is a plus
- Experience with ERP/MRP in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to work while maintaining a sense of urgency
- Superior attention to detail, presentation, ability to clearly communicate, both written and verbally
- Generous paid vacation, plus holidays and sick time
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- 401(k) with matching and immediate vesting
- FSA & HSA, including employer contribution
- Company sponsored Life, STD, LTD Insurance
- Continuing Education with industry designations such as PMP® & CLTD®
- Located less than 2 miles from the beach
- Kitchen loaded with snacks
- A chance to be the office Atari Pong champion
- … and much more!
Please send your resume to EOIfirstname.lastname@example.org
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to contact the Company Recruiter if reasonable accommodations are needed for any part of the application or hiring process.
HGH USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V, committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, creed, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.