Are you dynamic, passionate, and willing to get involved in an inventive company where team-spirit, expertise and active collaboration are key values? Then HGH USA is the right place for you!
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for providing analytical, forecasting, and reporting support to leadership to help with business growth. We are looking for someone who has great communication skills, the self-drive to work autonomously, and the curiosity and eagerness to learn.
- Perform a variety of Financing / Accounting activities in accordance with accepted accounting principles and standards to control the Company’s financial resources
- Ensure that accounting, budget, and audit controls and systems are in compliance with State, Federal and local rules and regulations, enforce adherence to requirements, and advise management on needed actions
- Work closely with business partners to prepare financial analysis to help inform operational decision making
- Process Monthly/Quarterly/Year-end closing procedures
- Perform analysis on B/S, P/L and cash flow and prepare supporting documentation
- Execute day to day financial transactions including processing and recording accounts receivable/payable data
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in the finance function; experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Demonstrate a strong level of proficiency in Microsoft Office with an emphasis in Excel
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Detail-orientated with strong analytical and communication skills
- A strong work ethic, and ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Generous paid vacation, plus holidays and sick time
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- 401(k) with matching and immediate vesting
- FSA & HSA, including employer contribution
- Company sponsored Life, STD, LTD Insurance
- Located less than 2 miles from the beach
- Kitchen loaded with snacks
- A chance to be the office Atari Pong champion
- … and much more!
Please send your resume to EOIfirstname.lastname@example.org
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to contact Human Resources if reasonable accommodations are needed for any part of the application or hiring process.
HGH USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V, committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, creed, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.