Targets for infrared and visible tests
A wide range of targets of various patterns and sizes for characterization of visible and infrared optronic systems
Our targets are adapted to your tests and can be mounted onto a collimator target wheel or directly onto the front of a blackbody or visible source. A high accuracy sensor enables real time measurement of the target temperature.
Target patterns and dimensions depend on the type of test being carried out and on the camera characteristics.
HGH can design and supply any type of patterns for emissive or reflective targets for infrared and visible targets on glass substrate.
Tell us about the level of performance you want to measure and we will design the appropriate target!
3 Key Points
Widest range of targets
Custom targets adapted to your test
Several configurations (target wheel or onto the front of the Blackbody source)
Most Frequently Used Patterns
- Harmonization target (pinhole) for optical axis alignment of the UUT optronic system
- Square target for field of view measurement
- Distortion target for distortion image measurement
- Knife-edge target for Modulation Transfer Function calculation (MTF)
- Slit target for Line Spread Function calculation (LSF)
- 4-bar target for thermal resolution measurement of infrared camera (MRTD: Minimum Resolvable Temperature Difference)
- Visible Target USAF1951